Business Development Representative
myCOI helps our customers and their partners handle the everyday tasks of managing insurance compliance to eliminate risk of claims. We leverage the best of technological innovation and human connection to drive freedom from risk, enabling businesses and relationships to thrive.
We are seeking smart, energetic, curious people to add to our team as Business Development Representatives in our Indianapolis office. To succeed in this role, you must be inquisitive, innovative and resourceful.
Within this role, you will be an intricate part of the sales team as a frontline contact for myCOI. You will provide critical sales support through lead qualification and follow-up. You will bring confidence and a heart to create a positive impact.
We Offer You
- Great life-work balance
- A competitive salary
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- Paid vacation and 8 hours of community volunteer time each year
- 24/7 parking in the heart of downtown, partially reimbursed by myCOI
- Identify, prospect, and qualify leads for the sales team to build consistent pipeline opportunities
- Follow an established sales process
- Communicate with prospects to uncover critical insurance gaps as well as other pertinent information and share findings with the Sales Account Executive
- Achieve or exceed established goals by calling on cold and warm leads
- Be adaptable to change
- Maintain a high volume of outbound activity, using Salesforce to track and manage contacts
- Seeking to start or grow a successful career in sales with experience in setting appointments and outbound calls
- Able to work with a dynamic team in a growing entrepreneurial software company
- Effective with time management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing
- An energetic, upbeat, collaborative team player
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- Tech savvy with sound computer skills – Google, Salesforce, MS Office
- Have a drive for excellence, you are reliable and committed