Business Development Representative
myCOI helps our customers and their partners handle the everyday tasks of managing insurance compliance to eliminate risk of claims. We leverage the best of technological innovation and human connection to drive freedom from risk, enabling businesses and relationships to thrive.
We are seeking smart, energetic, curious people to add to our team as Business Development Representatives in our Indianapolis office. To succeed in this role, you must be inquisitive, innovative and resourceful.
Within this role, you will be an intricate part of the sales team as a frontline contact for myCOI. You will provide critical sales support through lead qualification and follow-up. You will bring confidence and a heart to create a positive impact.
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Have a proven track record of identifying, prospecting, and qualifying prospects to create leads for the sales team
- Be able to follow an established sales process
- Be a strong communicator. Able to handle cold prospects to uncover critical insurance gaps and reasons to explore myCOI
- Have prior success in achieving or exceeding established goals by calling on cold and warm leads
- Be highly adaptable to rapid change
- Maintain a high volume of outbound activity, using Salesforce to track and manage contacts and successful behavior
- Be effective with time management, multi-tasking, and prioritizing
- Be an energetic, upbeat, collaborative team player
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be tech savvy with sound computer skills – Google, Salesforce, MS Office
- Have a drive for excellence. You are reliable and committed