Client Success Manager
Based in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, myCOI is a SaaS company that provides a solution to tracking and managing 3rd party insurance compliance, to protect its customers from the disruptive impact of a claim. An early industry-leader in the insurance tech space, we envision a future where all business partnerships are empowered to thrive through freedom from risk. With hundreds of customers ranging from Fortune 100 down to some of our local favorite sports teams, we have a proven track record of national growth and success We work hard to maintain an open, supportive culture that promotes the pursuit of excellence.
As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision benefits, a competitive salary, and a great work-life balance. We know that myCOI’s success derives from great teamwork and each individual’s exceptional results. Join us on our mission to disrupt, innovate, and lead the industry!
We are looking for an effective communicator, someone who is able to stimulate and motivate others while being aware of, and responsive to, their needs and concerns. A creative problem solver who can remain objective in high pressure situations and continue to pursue the satisfaction of the client will thrive in this role. It is essential to accurately analyze the details and consistently follow through on commitments in this role. Ultimately, this role is responsible for guiding and owning the success of clients by meeting the established expectations.
Each day will be different from the next; especially in personal interactions. Our business is a fast-paced environment with multiple projects going simultaneously. The person in this position must be friendly and genuinely interested in the business, agenda, and needs of others.
- Effectively trains and supports the client to successfully achieve client’s adoption of the software
- Understands client needs and objectives; ensures the client is utilizing and benefiting from the full extent of our solutions, across all products to which they subscribe
- Maintains service oversight and establishes relationships with key contacts/decision makers in assigned client accounts
- Owns and addresses all “at risk” situations for portfolio of clients
- Acts as the first internal point of escalation in case of any issues with our services and engages all internal stakeholders in the action plan
- Solicits information from all other internal client touch points (Compliance Team and Care Team) to maintain holistic view of client relationship
- Coordinates execution of service requests that are surfaced
- Identifies up-sell and cross sell opportunities and communicates those internally
- Performs all other duties as required
- Strong client orientation
- Effective communication and presentation skills
- Solid organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical skills and high comfort level with Excel
- A track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Ability to effectively collaborate with a variety of audiences
- Knowledge of commercial insurance is preferred
- Paid Time Off (Holiday, Vacation, 8 hours community volunteer time)