Compliance Team Lead
Based in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, myCOI is a SaaS company that provides a solution to tracking and managing 3rd party insurance compliance, to protect its customers from the disruptive impact of a claim. An early industry-leader in the insurance tech space, we envision a future where all business partnerships are empowered to thrive through freedom from risk. With hundreds of customers ranging from Fortune 100 down to some of our local favorite sports teams, we have a proven track record of national growth and success. We work hard to maintain an open, supportive culture that promotes the pursuit of excellence.
As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision benefits, a competitive salary, and a great work-life balance. We know that myCOI’s success derives from great teamwork and each individual’s exceptional results. Join us on our mission to disrupt, innovate, and lead the industry!
Our company is growing, and we are looking for a Compliance Team Lead to join our team. The right candidate has excellent communication skills, exudes positivity, and has the ability to develop and maintain relationships with others. To succeed in this role, you must be technically-minded and be able to work in a fast-paced, highly interactive environment.
We Offer You
- Great life-work balance
- Paid vacation and 8 hours of community volunteer time each year
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- A competitive salary
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for supporting and leading Compliance Coordinator Team operations in accordance with standard operating procedures and direction provided by the leadership team.
- Ensure processes exist for all team operational tasks and provides supplemental training to ensure consistent operational coverage for all required tasks.
- Plan, coordinate and lead all daily operations of the Compliance Coordinator Team to deliver accurate and timely execution of all assigned tasks.
- Ensure that all communications with clients and end users are being delivered effectively and efficiently.
- Provide coaching and training to the Compliance Coordinator Team.
- Ensure the team is fulfilling their responsibilities and performing up to company and client expectations.
- Complete quality/auditing processes, manage time and attendance, work cross-departmentally, and handle client escalations.
- Meet and work to exceed the established individual and team key metrics.
- Partner with leadership team and other departments to deliver a best in class overall service experience.
- Learn and utilize myCOI technology for optimal results.
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with Commercial Insurance is required including but not limited to interpreting commercial insurance forms and endorsements
- Self-initiative to learn and develop
- Excellent verbal and nonverbal communication skills
- Strong ability to delegate tasks to others
- Proven ability to lead and manage others
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience with Excel is preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates skill in analyzing data
- Proven success in quality initiatives
- Excellent customer service focus and customer relations skills
- Proven record of developing and motivating employees
- Innovative thinker and ability to implement new processes and procedures
- Sound analytical and critical thinking skills