Customer Success and Implementation Specialist
Based in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, myCOI is a SaaS company that provides a solution to tracking and managing 3rd party insurance compliance, to protect its customers from the disruptive impact of a claim. An early industry-leader in the insurance tech space, we envision a future where all business partnerships are empowered to thrive through freedom from risk. With hundreds of customers ranging from Fortune 100 down to some of our local favorite sports teams, we have a proven track record of national growth and success. We work hard to maintain an open, supportive culture that promotes the pursuit of excellence.
As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision benefits, a competitive salary, and a great work-life balance. We know that myCOI’s success derives from great teamwork and each individual’s exceptional results. Join us on our mission to disrupt, innovate, and lead the industry!
Our company is growing, and we are looking for a Customer Success and Implementation Specialist to join our team. The right candidate has a desire for collaboration, excellent communication skills, exudes positivity, and thrives in a caring, family-oriented environment. To succeed in this role, you must be technically-minded, creative, and be able to work in a fast-paced, highly interactive environment.
Each day will be different from the next. Our business is a fast-paced environment with multiple projects going simultaneously. The person in this position must be friendly and genuinely interested in the business, agenda, and needs of others.
We Offer You:
- Great life-work balance
- Paid vacation and 8 hours of community volunteer time each year
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefits
- A competitive salary
- Analyze and review current customer and internal requests
- Hold calls with customers to discuss their request and determine the best overall solution
- Work with different departments with in myCOI to resolve customer inquiries
- Analyze data in excel spreadsheets
- Provide overall support for Client Success Manager and Implementation teams
- Provide refresher training to existing customers via web sharing
- Ability to work with a dynamic team in a growing entrepreneurial software company
- Proficiency in MS Excel (required)
- Superb organizational skills; high attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize myCOI technology for optimal results
- Strong knowledge of general office procedures with sound computer skills
- A proven track record of managing time effectively, multitasking, and prioritizing
- Ability to make quick decisions while also thinking outside of the box
- Knowledge of commercial insurance is preferred
If this matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, apply today!