Based in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, myCOI is a SaaS company that provides a solution to tracking and managing 3rd party insurance compliance, to protect its customers from the disruptive impact of a claim. An early industry-leader in the insurance tech space, we envision a future where all business partnerships are empowered to thrive through freedom from risk. With hundreds of customers ranging from Fortune 100 down to some of our local favorite sports teams, we have a proven track record of national growth and success We work hard to maintain an open, supportive culture that promotes the pursuit of excellence.
As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision benefits, a competitive salary, and a great work-life balance. We know that myCOI’s success derives from great teamwork and each individual’s exceptional results. Join us on our mission to disrupt, innovate, and lead the industry!
Are you a Marketing professional looking to level-up your career? In this newly created Marketing Manager role with an industry leader, you’ll have an opportunity to use your marketing expertise to truly make an impact and grow personally and professionally. This is a great position for a strong project manager who loves diving into data, KPI’s, metrics, etc. to achieve marketing goals. You’ll have an opportunity to mentor and guide a direct report, partner with and manage external vendors and contractors, and build and manage best-in-class marketing and demand generation programs.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
- Opportunity to join an early SaaS industry leader in the insurance tech space
- Market a company with the most innovative technology in the industry and a 95% customer retention rate
- Newly created role with opportunity to truly make your mark and impact an organization’s future
- Work for supportive leadership and with co-workers focused on helping you succeed
- Professional growth & learning opportunities
- Build, manage and execute best-in-class marketing & demand generation programs and optimization of Lead to Opportunity funnel.
- Develop and evaluate key performance metrics/KPIs; provide CEO and senior leadership accurate summaries and analysis of campaigns, results and forecasts.
- Create and maintain comprehensive metrics reports of our lead generation marketing campaigns, campaign efficiency and insights on future optimizations.
- Close partnership with Sales to ensure alignment on strategy, resources, and KPIs.
- Oversee the strategy of a constant stream of content marketing and thought leadership programs/materials.
- Manage 1 internal direct report currently and all 3rd party marketing partnerships and freelancers to ensure execution of all marketing campaigns. Current 3rd party items include Blogs, eBooks, LinkedIn campaigns, paid media management, website design, brand elements design and public relations.
- Dependent upon background and areas of expertise, opportunity to execute in multiple lanes such as content creation, tradeshow coordination, design of paid media and social media assets, creation of sales sheets, execution of Pardot related campaigns, social media campaigns, creation of landing pages and more.
- Limited travel
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Strong project management experience managing internal and external resources
- Deep experience in all marketing channels including SEM, SEO, Email, Content Syndication, Lifecycle Marketing, Events/Trade Shows and Webinars.
- Expert understanding of sales pipeline, key drivers and the role of marketing and communications at each stage of the funnel.
- Strong analytical skills, proven ability to consume and understand data, work across the business to get to clear results and analysis to drive optimization.
- Experience managing external marketing resources (vendors, freelancers, etc.)
- Experience with marketing technologies (ideally Pardot/Salesforce, Google Analytics, SEMrush and Adobe Suite of products)
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Time Off (Holiday, Vacation, 8 hours community volunteer time)
- Preference given to candidates residing within a commutable distance of Indianapolis