Based in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, myCOI is a SaaS company that provides a solution to tracking and managing 3rd party insurance compliance to protect its customers from the disruptive impact of a claim. An early industry-leader in the insurance tech space, we envision a future where all business partnerships are empowered to thrive through freedom from risk. With hundreds of customers ranging from Fortune 100 down to some of our local favorite sports teams, we have a proven track record of national growth and success. We work hard to maintain an open, supportive culture that promotes the pursuit of excellence.
As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision benefits, a competitive salary, and a great work-life balance. We know that myCOI’s success derives from great teamwork and each individual’s exceptional results. Join us on our mission to disrupt, innovate, and lead the industry!
You will focus on creating, implementing, tracking, and optimizing our digital and traditional marketing campaigns across various marketing channels.
To be successful as a Marketing Strategist, you must be highly self-motivated, proactive, and have a strong working knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies in order to execute successful marketing campaigns.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
- Opportunity to join an early SaaS industry leader in the insurance tech space
- Market a company with the most innovative technology in the industry and a 95% customer retention rate
- Work for supportive leadership and with co-workers focused on helping you succeed
- Professional growth & learning opportunities
- Generate new pipeline through marketing automation and lead nurturing processes for prospects and customers
- Generate new leads by managing marketing campaigns and converting site traffic through display, search, retargeting, social media ads, calls-to-action, and landing pages
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert and expand customers
- Analyze marketing data and report on the performance and efficiency of campaigns
- Assist with the analyses of marketing data, including campaign results, conversion rates, and online traffic in order to improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Establish, maintain, and optimize scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management (e.g. analyzing landing page, email list management, integration between systems, etc.)
- Coordinate and track SEO and SEM content and campaigns based on keyword research
- Develop and create marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral, and ensure brand guidelines are met
- Write, proofread, and edit creative and technical content across different mediums (e.g. 1-pagers, blog, email, case studies, etc.)
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing projects
- Perform other duties when needed
- Very limited travel (if at all)
- 4+ years of marketing experience in a corporate or agency environment (experience working within a B2B SaaS company a plus)
- Strong knowledge of various analytics tools such as Google Analytics, SEMrush, and Salesforce, etc.
- Experience with marketing technologies (ideally Pardot/Salesforce, Google Analytics, SEMrush, Adroll, and Adobe Suite of products)
- Experience with paid social advertising
- Excellent analytical skills and a knack for data analysis
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled in writing and editing content with attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Experience writing effective marketing copy with examples
- Experience working within a B2B SaaS company a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid Time Off (Holidays, Vacation, 8 hours community volunteer time)
- Optional, 4-day/10 hour work week through 2020
- Remote work through February 1, 2021
- Preference given to candidates residing within a commutable distance of Indianapolis+