Based in the heart of downtown Indianapolis, myCOI is a SaaS company that provides a solution to tracking and managing 3rd party insurance compliance, to protect its customers from the disruptive impact of a claim. An early industry-leader in the insurance tech space, we envision a future where all business partnerships are empowered to thrive through freedom from risk. With hundreds of customers ranging from Fortune 100 down to some of our local favorite sports teams, we have a proven track record of national growth and success We work hard to maintain an open, supportive culture that promotes the pursuit of excellence.
As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy paid vacation, medical, dental, and vision benefits, a competitive salary, and a great work-life balance. We know that myCOI’s success derives from great teamwork and each individual’s exceptional results. Join us on our mission to disrupt, innovate, and lead the industry!
myCOI provides a .NET based web application that requests, collects, processes and verifies certificates of insurance to manage the compliance of contracted third parties. The QA Engineer will own every aspect of ensuring myCOI Central software is of the highest quality. They will work diligently to identify, document, and communicate defects during the software development lifecycle and after deployment to production.
- Work closely with subject matter experts in all areas of product to gain a full understanding of the business problems the product solves
- Drive continued implementation of Web based GUI automated testing
- Work closely with senior developers and in-house subject matter experts to help gather data and resolve defects during the analysis and debugging process
- Under the guidance of senior developers, participate in continually modernizing and advancing the architecture and technologies used to build a scalable, testable product focused on quick user adoption and a great user experience
- Participate in the SCRUM process carrying out the QA role for the new features, enhancements and bug fixes
- Write functional and automated tests for the new modernized GUI
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Analytical skills
- Automated GUI testing of web applications
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Attention to detail
- Unit testing REST based APIs
- Willingness to work in a wide array of web and code based testing techniques.
- Willingness to write test plans and perform functional testing when appropriate.
- Self-starter, adaptability and enthusiastic