myCOI is an innovative technology driven company that provides a SaaS solution for tracking, processing and managing certificates of insurance. Based in Indianapolis, myCOI’s products and services are being used by Fortune 500 clients, Higher Education, Construction, Logistics, Healthcare and Property Managers. As a result of our growth we are actively seeking an Architect that wants a technical leadership role on our Development Team. The ideal candidate will have a breadth of technology experience enabling them to play a key role in guiding the future architecture of the flagship SaaS product through innovation and state of the art technologies.
We Offer You:
- Great life-work balance
- A competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid vacation and 8 hours of community volunteer time each year
- 24/7 parking in the heart of downtown subsidized by myCOI
- Provide leadership in continually evaluating, modernizing and advancing the architecture and technologies used to build a highly scalable product focused on quick user adoption and a great user experience.
- Work closely with development management to evolve the development life-cycle processes, tools and Dev Ops procedures in an agile (SCRUM) environment to increase efficiency and teamwork.
- Provide technical leadership in redesigning and scaling the existing integration infrastructure.
- Provide technical oversight, mentorship and best practices to the other developers on the team.
- Assume ownership of the coding and design standards.
- Actively participate in code and functional/technical design reviews.
- Work closely with in-house subject matter experts, the product team, development management and developers to thoroughly understand the business domain and use that knowledge to help define, design and implement a strategic architectural foundation that is highly scalable and enables exciting innovation in the capabilities of the product.
- A passion to work in an agile, entrepreneurial atmosphere on an ambitious development team
- Thorough .NET knowledge of patterns and best practices for large scale enterprise systems