Support .NET Developer
myCOI is an innovative technology driven company that provides a SaaS solution for tracking, processing and managing certificates of insurance. Based in Indianapolis, myCOI’s products and services are being used by Fortune 500 clients, Higher Education, Construction, Logistics, Healthcare and Property Managers. myCOI’s channel partners, coupled with a great leadership team that is energetic, innovative, and goal-oriented drives continued growth and success.
We Offer You:
- Great life-work balance
- A competitive salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Paid vacation and 8 hours of community volunteer time each year
- 24/7 parking in the heart of downtown subsidized by myCOI
- Work closely with other developers and in-house subject matter experts to thoroughly understand the product features and the code behind them.
- Maintain and improve the established product by implementing minor enhancements and fixing defects that range from minor aesthetic issues to hard to reproduce defects.
- Participate in a SCRUM based SDLC and provide feedback that helps improve the process.
- Assume ownership of the support ticket queue.
- Participate in building out the team’s dev ops to be state of the art and incorporate support.
- Work with subject matter experts and on their own to gather data required to investigate and solve difficult product issues.
- A passion to work in a wide array of web, middle tier and database technologies
- Front-End frameworks such as AngularJS and React a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and collaborative environment
- SCRUM SDLC
- REST based APIs
- Creativity and willingness to be open and share ideas
- Azure Dev Ops experience is a plus
- Jira experience is a plus
If this matches your expertise, experience and aspirations, apply today!