myCOI is an innovative technology driven company that provides a SaaS solution for tracking, processing and managing certificates of insurance. Based in Indianapolis, myCOI’s products and services are being used by Fortune 500 clients, Higher Education, Construction, Logistics, Healthcare and Property Managers. myCOI’s channel partners, coupled with a great leadership team that is energetic, innovative, and goal-oriented drives continued growth and success.
This position is for a mid-level .NET developer that wants to make an impact on a young growing company by advancing the product through innovation and use of full stack modern web development technologies. The ideal candidate will thrive in an agile, entrepreneurial atmosphere on a small, but experienced development team.
- Work closely with senior developers and in-house subject matter experts to help design and implement well-defined product features.
- Under the guidance of senior developers, participate and take ownership in modernizing and advancing the architecture and technologies used to build a scalable product focused on quick user adoption and a great user experience
- Maintain, evolve and improve the established product by implementing enhancements and fixing defects
Desired Skills & Experience
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Agile SDLC for small teams
- Microsoft Azure DevOps
- REST based APIs
- Creativity and willingness to be open and share ideas
- OCR Experience is a plus
- Willingness to work in a wide array of web, middle tier and database technologies