myCOI is an early industry-leader in the insurance technology space providing an innovative SaaS solution for tracking, processing, and managing certificates of insurance. Our Purpose – Erase the Worry through The Work We Do – Eliminating the disruptive impact of an insurance claim. Based in Indianapolis, myCOI’s proven track record of national growth and success has impacted hundreds of customers who use our products and services ranging from Fortune 100, Higher Education, Construction, Logistics, Healthcare, Property Management, down to some of our local favorite sports teams. myCOI Central offers an easy-to-use, cloud-based solution to protect organizations and ensure end-to-end compliance. It’s smart technology that has our industry expertise built right in-designed to provide a single place to view COI’s, compliance, and risk reporting, for vendors, suppliers, tenants, subcontractors, franchisees, and carriers. myCOI’s channel partners, a great leadership team that is energetic, innovative, and goal-oriented; along with living our core values: Unite, Reach, Own It, Choose Positive and Innovate, drives our continued growth and success.
We work hard to maintain an open, supportive culture that promotes the pursuit of excellence. As a member of our team, you’ll enjoy a competitive compensation package, great work-life balance and an innovative, supportive culture. We know that myCOI’s success derives from great teamwork and each individual’s exceptional results. Join us on our mission to disrupt, innovate, and lead the industry!
The UI/UX designer will be an Indianapolis-area based senior member of our technology team reporting to the Chief Technology Officer and working closely with the Chief Product Officer. As a key contributor to our success, this role will work closely with product and development teams, as well as business stakeholders and executive leadership to design how users navigate through our product and enhancements. The designer will have the ability to conduct user research, create user personas, determine the information architecture of a digital product, design user flows and wireframes, create prototypes and test products on real users. You will have a strong understanding of our business requirements and be the voice of our customer by identifying the user journey, customer feedback and usability outcomes. As a member of our technical team, you will impact a rapidly growing company by advancing the product through innovation with the user experience at top of mind. Come thrive in an agile, collaborative, entrepreneurial atmosphere with a leader in the exciting, rapidly growing InsurTech industry!
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
- Design for a leading InsurTech SaaS company with the most innovative technology in the industry and a 95% customer retention rate
- Ability to inspire and transform by enhancing our products with more innovation and automation to positively disrupt the industry and further protect our customers
- Work on a highly skilled technical development team that is collaborative, innovative, and strategic.
- Work at an established company that is creating a truly modern product that continues to transform the InsurTech industry
- Work with supportive leadership and with co-workers focused on helping you succeed
- Professional growth & learning opportunities
- Great work-life balance, company culture and 4-day work-week option
- Responsible for overall user satisfaction of the myCOI product
- Continuous improvement of the product experience with focus on optimization, speed, ease of use and innovation
- Take ownership in modernizing and advancing the user experience by working closely with the development team, the end user community, business stakeholders and the executive team
- Work with the development team to understand the limitations of our technology stack and how it effects the user experience
- Work collaboratively and build relationships with our end user community by conducting research, usability testing and interviews, user observations, host focus groups and design surveys.
- Participate in team update meetings that focus on daily workflows, product enhancements and technologies
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimal travel opportunities when travel restrictions are lifted
- 5+ years of experience working as a UI/UX designer for a web-based product business
- Experience and proficient with wireframing tools such as Balsamiq and Axure
- Demonstrated success using a digital design toolkit such as Sketch or Invision Studio
- Experience using a website builder such as Webflow
- Previous insurance industry work experience
- Previous experience in visual design, software development or digital marketing is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Web Design, Psychology, or related field of study
- Competitive compensation package
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Paternity and Maternity leave for expecting parents
- Pet Insurance
- Paid Time Off (Holiday, Vacation, 8 hours community volunteer time)
- Preference given to candidates residing within a commutable distance of Indianapolis.
Novo Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and recruitment services provider and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law.
Req ID Number: JO-1909-6589
EEO Job Category:
For Further Information Contact:
Senior Recruiting Consultant