Essentials - Certificate of Insurance Tracking Software
For companies looking for an easier and cost-effective way to collect certificates, send automated renewal requests and confirm compliance, but still want to manage the process themselves.
Remain compliant and process certificates the smart way using myCOI Compliance Manager. This intuitive self-processing feature provides guided assistance for making the processing of certificates simpler, faster and more accurate.
- Policy Reader scans Certificates of Insurance and eliminates the data entry of tracking policy dates
- Take advantage of intuitive visual indicators when your insurance requirements are not being met
- Streamline the collaboration process with automatic creation of detailed non-compliance notes and red highlights on deficient coverages on the certificate
Leverage the myCOI Certificate Hub to eliminate paper trails and manage all of your certificates, requirements, and third-party relationships in a central repository.
- Quickly understand compliance status through an easily accessible online library of all your Certificates of Insurance
- Take advantage of easy searching, filters, ability to download and print, from one central location, saving you time with audits and claims
- Consolidate your vendor information and other key documents (W9s, Contracts and other Certifications)
Take advantage of the most robust and industry knowledgeable online workflow with myCOI Communication Director. This rules based engine is built on a foundation of insurance industry logic to automate the COI communication process and ensure you remain protected.
- Send vendors and their insurance agents automated requests for missing certificates and upcoming renewal expirations, eliminating the need to manually monitor COIs
- Prompts immediate action and sends essential insurance policy notifications to vendors and their insurance agents when a compliance issue is identified, reducing the amount of time you spend chasing down issues on the phone
- Automate the manual and burdensome process of COI communications
Stay protected and increase your liability awareness in real time with myCOI Risk Insights. This solution leverages insightful and centralized dashboards, reports, and application features to allow you to quickly understand your organizational compliance.
- Ensure your vendors have not cancelled a policy with the Quarterly Tracking feature, which confirms that policies have not lapsed and coverage hasn’t changed
- Confirm that you are protected as an additional insured with the proper endorsement and waiver of subrogation is in place through the Endorsement Tracking
- View a history of all overrides for a more complete perspective on requirement exceptions
Insurance Agent Portal
Streamline renewals and ensure timely response to insurance requests by having agents leverage the myCOI Agent Portal. Agents receive informative, personalized emails and reports to take action on behalf of their insured and make sure they provide compliant COIs, which can be uploaded directly to myCOI for review and tracking.
- Empower insurance agents with real time access to view your contract insurance requirements, the status of renewals, and pending non-compliance
- Lose the paper trail as agents directly upload all necessary certificates and endorsements online
- Eliminate the telephone game as manual touch points go away with intuitive notifications and online interaction