Pro - Insurance Tracking by a Professional
For companies looking for an easier way to track their certificates and manage the process themselves, but would like our team of insurance experts to review their certificates to ensure compliance.
Remain compliant and review certificates the smart way using myCOI Compliance Manager. This intuitive self-review feature provides guided assistance for making the review of certificates simpler, faster and more accurate.
- Policy Reader scans Certificates of Insurance and eliminates the data entry of tracking policy expiration dates
- Take advantage of intuitive visual indicators when your insurance requirements are not being met
- Streamline the collaboration process with automatic creation of detailed non-compliance notes and red highlights on deficient coverages on the certificate
Leverage the myCOI Certificate Hub to eliminate paper trails and manage all of your certificates, requirements and third-party relationships in a central repository.
- Quickly understand compliance status through an easily accessible online library of all your Certificates of Insurance
- Take advantage of easy searching, filters, ability to download and print, from one central location, saving you time with audits and claims
- Consolidate your vendor information and other key documents (W9s, Contracts, and other Certifications)
Take advantage of the myCOI Certificate Management Team, a group of qualified insurance professionals who review your certificates and verify all of your COI requirements are met.
- Ensure compliance issues don’t slip through the cracks, as our insurance professionals review the certificates and endorsements provided to confirm that primary and non-contributory, waiver of subrogation, additional insured on completed operations, and other critical requirements are being met
Take advantage of the most robust and industry knowledgeable online workflow with myCOI Communications Director. This rules based engine is built on a foundation of insurance industry logic to automate the COI communication process and ensure you remain protected.
- Send vendors and their insurance agents automated requests for missing certificates and upcoming renewal expirations, eliminating the need to manually monitor COIs
- Prompts immediate action and sends essential insurance policy notifications to vendors and their insurance agents when a compliance issue is identified, reducing the amount of time you spend chasing down issues on the phone
- Automate the manual and burdensome process of COI communications
Insurance Agent Portal
Streamline renewals and ensure timely response to insurance requests by having agents leverage the myCOI Agent Portal. Agents receive informative, personalized emails and reports to take action on behalf of their insured and make sure they provide compliant COIs, which can be uploaded directly to myCOI for review and tracking.
- Empower insurance agents with real time access to view your contract insurance requirements, the status of renewals, and pending non-compliance
- Lose the paper trail as agents directly upload all necessary certificates and endorsements online
- Eliminate the telephone game as manual touch points go away with intuitive notifications and online interaction
Stay protected and increase your liability awareness in real time with myCOI Risk Insights. This solution leverages insightful and centralized dashboards, reports, and application features to allow you to quickly understand your organizational compliance.
- Ensure your vendors have not cancelled a policy with the Quarterly Tracking feature, which confirms that policies have not lapsed and coverage hasn’t changed
- Confirm that you are protected as an additional insured with the proper endorsement and waiver of subrogation is in place through the Endorsement Tracking
- View a history of all overrides for a more complete perspective on requirement exceptions
Provide access for an unlimited number of users in your organization who regularly review certificates, manage insurance requirements and contracts, or require insights into your organization’s compliance and risk exposure.